Podpiętego do sieci...
SURAT: Three persons, including a 16-year-old boy, died of electrocution while cleaning a fast food cart on Kharwasa road in Dindoli late on Sunday.
The victims were identified as Rajmal Pruthiraj Rawat Jat (21), Shivdas Shyamdas Vaishnav (21) and Ganesh Bhogarji Rawat (16), all natives of Rajasthan living of Dindoli. Jat and Vaishnav were employed at the food cart and they had called Rawat from neighbouring cold drink shop to help them.
They were cleaning the car with water. The cart was using electricity through a wire connection taken from a nearby shop. While moving the metal cart, the wire broke and fell on the wet cart and later on ground, which was also wet. As the cart was wet, they suffered electric shock, the police said.