18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Pozdrowienia dla Sadistica od obrońcy ciapatych

Ziemniakowąż • 2013-08-17, 16:17
Przeglądam sobie dziś w przypływie nudy jakieś ch*jowe stronki, a tu kozojebca albo przynajmniej ich podwładny pięknie pozdrawia Sadistica. No to podsyłam wam pozdrowienia :wtf:

Tu oryginał
:facepalm:

Edit: Po wejściu na profil naszego ciapatego kolegi okazuje się, że wcześniej żalił się na ojca geja :amused:

bz...........ue

2013-08-17, 16:19
Skoro istnieją ludzie ślepo wierzący w cuda Tuska, to takie coś mnie nie dziwi.

karkry123

2013-08-17, 16:22
A ch*j mu w rzyć! Nie interesuje mnie zdanie kozoj*bcy ;)

ks.Zenon

2013-08-17, 16:25
My 27 year-old son was just visiting. He was here for a week. Of course, I talked about Islamic supremacism quite a bit, and being 27 (and from Southern California), my son was trying to find every way he could to not believe it. I could tell from his responses that he was thinking, "This can't be true; Dad must be exaggerating or reading only a small fringe source of information or something."

One night as we were talking, he got on my laptop and asked me, "How do you spell Mohammad?" And then, "How do you spell Qur'an?" I didn't know what he was doing, but then he said, "I'll be damned."

He was looking on Osho's web site. He is a big fan of Osho, a spiritual teacher from India who writes on every religion, revealing the shared, universal, spiritual nature at the core of every religion (or as we found out, almost every religion).

My son assumed that since Osho has written a book on every religion (and praised the core teachings of every one of them), Osho must have written one on Islam, and my son was going to read it and get "the other side of the story." But what he found was that Osho has not written about Islam, and not only that, he explained why he hasn't. Here is what Osho said:

Mohammed was an absolutely illiterate man, and the Koran, in which his sayings are collected, is ninety-nine percent rubbish. You can just open the book anywhere and read it, and you will be convinced of what I am saying. I am not saying on a certain page — anywhere. You just open the book accidentally, read the page and you will be convinced of what I am saying.

Whatsoever one percent truth there is here and there in the Koran is not Mohammed's. It is just ordinary, ancient wisdom that uneducated people collect easily — more easily than the educated people, because educated people have far better sources of information — books, libraries, universities, scholars. The uneducated, simply by hearing the old people, collect a few words of wisdom here and there. And those words are significant, because for thousands of years they have been tested and found somehow true. So it is the wisdom of the ages that is scattered here and there; otherwise, it is the most ordinary book possible in the world.

Muslims have been asking me, "Why don't you speak on the Koran? You have spoken on The Bible, on the Gita, this and that." I could not say to them that it is all rubbish; I simply went on postponing. Even just before I went into silence, a Muslim scholar sent the latest English version of the Koran, praying me to speak on it. But now I have to say that it is all rubbish, that is why I have not spoken on it — because why unnecessarily waste time?

McMenel

2013-08-17, 16:25
Ma trochę racji. Z Islamem jest jak z każdą religią są różne odłamy. Alawitów toleruję. Nie zmuszają innych do wiary w ichnie przesądy, starają się oddzielić wiarę od prawa. Zwykle spotyka się ich w bogatszych krajach. Za to Szyici i Sunnici to banda pojebów z mentalnością katola. Czyli moja religia powinna mieć wszystkie przywileje zaś wszyscy którzy inaczej myślą mają wypie**alać albo zginąć.

Nejm

2013-08-17, 16:32
Po piśmie stwierdzam, że to jakiś cygan/cyganka.

Fakerę

2013-08-17, 16:33
Ahmed nie tnij w ch*ja i nie hejtuj już sadola :amused:

Sushy

2013-08-17, 16:34
Dawać adres zamieszkania lub przynajmniej adres IP sk***iela, wspólnymi siłami dorwiemy go! :hitler:

maderfakermen

2013-08-17, 16:43
taki k***a mądry a wypisuje te swoje kabałki frajerskie na jakiejś niszowej stronce dla napinaczy. co za k***a pajac.

ProVVe

2013-08-17, 16:46
Jak ich tak bardzo kocha to niech sp***ala tam mieszkać... Zobaczy wtedy jacy oni są tolerancyjni w stosunku do jego zj***nych miłosnych poglądów... Pewnie to jakiś pedał...

pakicito

2013-08-17, 16:48
Cytat:

Po piśmie stwierdzam, że to jakiś cygan/cyganka.

Poleciałeś! od kiedy to cygan potrafi złożyć sensowne zdanie ?

maderfakermen

2013-08-17, 16:52
Ziemniakowąż napisał/a:

Edit: Po wejściu na profil naszego ciapatego kolegi okazuje się, że wcześniej żalił się na ojca geja :amused:

dawaj zrzuty, przecież nie będziemy się logować wszyscy do jakiegoś zj***nego serwisu.

Crossblade

2013-08-17, 17:00
poczułem się dotknięty...ale nie będę nikogo obrażał...będę ponad tym jak każdy szanujący się Sadol...btw zapraszam do Polski "h*jki" to pokazemy wam Naszą tolerancję...wolę Pana Jezusa niż Allacha i ch*j wam w krzyż bo w dupe to przyjemność !!! acha i moja zona jest piekną kobietą i nie będzie mnie żaden brudas zmuszał żebym jej szmate na głowę zakładał

wojtek95do

2013-08-17, 17:36
Jeżeli ktoś ma tam konto niech mu wyśle pierwszy lepszy filmik z harda, oczywiście z udziałem Allachów. Może to przemówi tej ofierze gwałtów do rozumu :P