This is the horrifying moment a pressure cooker exploded in a hotel's kitchen injuring two cooks. This is the moment a pressure cooker exploded in a northeast China hotel kitchen, injuring two cooks.
In the CCTV clip, captured in Tieling City in Liaoning Province on January 15, the pressure cooker suddenly explodes after a cook takes the pressure regulator off.
He is knocked to the ground and falls unconscious. The man can be seen being carried away by another staffer in the video.
According to local news, the cook was sent to a hospital for treatment and was not in danger.
Another cook had a minor injury to his eyes.