18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Ciężarna pani z dzieckiem poszła na spacer

GeorgeHarvey1 • 2023-06-13, 18:37

Została przez małpę zaatakowana

Halman

2023-06-13, 18:42
jakoś nie widać po niej tej ciąży no ale ch*j, widocznie niektórzy dla dramaturgii o tym wiedzą..

zdrowoyebne

2023-06-13, 18:48
ciekawe czym sobie przej***ła.a jak kradniesz filmik to chociaz o info sie k***a postarajj

martika

2023-06-13, 19:09
polowanie się udało ofiara zaciągnięta za włosy do jaskini, będzie co wrzucić na ruszt

0rion

2023-06-13, 19:18
motyw? nieznany. kolor skory? przypadkowy... :mrgreen:

pyotreck

2023-06-13, 19:48
Po wygranej lewych wyciągamy transparenty łelkam refuges i takich my też będziemy mieli

GeorgeHarvey1

2023-06-13, 19:58
Aj marudzicie jak stare dziady....

A video of a pregnant woman who was brutally attacked by a teenager whilst walking her two children in broad daylight has been released by police in Australia.

On Monday (local time), at around 12:40 pm the 37-year-old was taking her children for a stroll in a pram when a 15-year-old confronted her whilst riding a scooter.

News.com.au reported CCTV footage showed the 15 -year-old dragging the mum along the concrete footpath by her hair as she clings on to her pram.

The two children in the pram could be heard screaming as it crashed to the ground.

Western Australia police arrested the teenager where they alleged the teenager had attempted to steal the mother's handbag.

News.com.au reported the pregnant woman suffered from minor cuts and bruises but fell in her stomach, with officers concerned for her unborn child.

The teenager was charged with robbery and is set to appear in court on September 13.

turor

2023-06-13, 20:10
Wróci do domu, teściowa Ochojska wytłumaczy jej czym sprowokowała biedne małpiątko........

mazga50

2023-06-13, 21:16
0rion napisał/a:

motyw? nieznany. kolor skory? przypadkowy...

Jak zawsze. To ubogacanie im bokiem wychodzi.

krolikosus

2023-06-13, 21:50
Zabiłbym h*ja kartką papieru :evil:

Geraldinio

2023-06-13, 21:53
pyotreck napisał/a:

Po wygranej lewych wyciągamy transparenty łelkam refuges i takich my też będziemy mieli

"Lewi" tym razem nie wygrają, bo KO będzie rozdawało po wyborach stołki, ale przy kolejnych to kto wie. Może taka lewicowa odtrutka na prawacki faszyzm nie byłaby taka zła.

co do filmiku: Czemu tępa dzida trzymała do samego końca wózek i się wypie**olił, zamiast go puścić i się bronić obiema rękami??

Kurisu

2023-06-13, 22:13
ojciec dziecka ?

Budrys2000

2023-06-13, 22:19
Kurisu napisał/a:

ojciec dziecka ?

Oni nie mają dzieci, oni mają młode

;-)

PentagramOdDiabła

2023-06-13, 22:55
GeorgeHarvey1 napisał/a:

Aj marudzicie jak stare dziady....
A video of a pregnant woman who was brutally attacked by a teenager whilst walking her two children in broad daylight has been released by police in Australia.
On Monday (local time), at around 12:40 pm the 37-year-old was taking her children for a stroll in a pram when a 15-year-old confronted her whilst riding a scooter.
News.com.au reported CCTV footage showed the 15 -year-old dragging the mum along the concrete footpath by her hair as she clings on to her pram.
The two children in the pram could be heard screaming as it crashed to the ground.
Western Australia police arrested the teenager where they alleged the teenager had attempted to steal the mother's handbag.
News.com.au reported the pregnant woman suffered from minor cuts and bruises but fell in her stomach, with officers concerned for her unborn child.
The teenager was charged with robbery and is set to appear in court on September 13.

Halman powinien zwrócić Ci honor moim skromnym zdaniem za opis zdarzenia o co się spruł. ALe czego się spodziewać po szeryfie portalu który nawet w dalekiej na wschód Jakucji gdzie jakieś mongoły żyją w dziczy widzi kacapskie onuce...