18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Rosyjski kierowca autobusu

~LegendarnyZiom • 2013-02-24, 13:31
Karze chamskich kierowców. :ok:

Lord_Rzeźnik

2013-02-24, 15:13
Prawidłowo. Jak będzie mnie stać to też tak będę robić :)

kazzek94

2013-02-24, 15:18
k***a, kiedy te Łady się u ruskich skończą :D

be...........en

2013-02-24, 15:48
Po mojemu to nie są wyłudzacze odszkodowań. Trochę za dużo takich samych kacji. Raczej obstawiałbym, że gość wcześniej robi coś takiego, że tamtym włącza się wk*** i potem mu zajeżdżają drogę, a on robi to co robi, żeby mieć materiał na YT.

Widać to nawet w jednym momencie, jak zajechał ładzie drogę zmieniając pas, kierownik łady się wk***ił, słychać klakson, potem dopiero zajeżdża mu drogę i dzwon. Prowokator kacapski, a nie żaden czarny mściciel.

lisu777

2013-02-24, 17:06
powinni w tych autobusach spychy,czy coś takiego montować!

Imper3838

2013-02-24, 18:06
Temu kierowcy autobusu pewnie profilaktycznie w zajezdni zamontowali orurowanie na przedni zderzak :-D

Ba...........co

2013-02-24, 18:59
benben a to ty nie wiesz, że kierowcy autobusu wolny się wpie**alać?
Art. 18.
1. Kierujący pojazdem, zbliżając się do oznaczonego przystanku autobusowego (trolejbusowego) na obszarze zabudowanym, jest obowiązany zmniejszyć prędkość, a w razie potrzeby zatrzymać się, aby umożliwić kierującemu autobusem (trolejbusem) włączenie się do ruchu, jeżeli kierujący takim pojazdem sygnalizuje kierunkowskazem zamiar zmiany pasa ruchu lub wjechania z zatoki na jezdnię.

Gonzo18

2013-02-24, 20:30
Basco, a to ty nie wiesz, że to film z Rosji, a cytujesz polskie prawo?

deska22

2013-02-24, 21:34
I jeszcze taki lamus wychodzi z samochodu i wielkie halo że go stuknął.

MudPie

2013-02-24, 21:46
Tutaj jest kanał tego kierowcy autobusu
youtube.com/user/Volkosob832

a tutaj wywiad.
Cytat:

Give right of way to a bus!

- Have you been found not guilty in all cases due to the video records?

- In all cases of scams I was found not guilty. In the past the traffic cops sometimes tried to argue, but I always succeeded to prove my point through the court. And now everything works like a clock – they judge objectively.

- Do you have problems with the management because of the large number of accidents?

- If there is no fault of mine, the management doesn’t care. The bus usually gets only minor damage. If the damage is more serious, they just wait for the insurance payments and then repair. For example, in the last accident the front bumper was seriously deformed after I hit a truck weighing 3 tons.

- And what is the attitude of your colleagues and traffic cops to your principles?

- It’s not about principles. Take my latest accident. What could I do? Swerve to the left in the oncoming traffic or suddenly brake and maybe injure the passengers? In both cases my license would be revoked and I’d have some serious problems. While the happy bastard would just leave the scene. I am not interested in such outcome. The cops just grin. As for the colleagues – I haven’t asked what they thought.

- So, how many accidents have you had overall? Have you posted all of them on YouTube?

- In total I have had more than one hundred accidents. Of course, I haven’t uploaded all of them: in my channel there are only the obvious scams and some colorful collisions. Besides, I acquired the dash camera only in 2007.

- Have you ever got complaints from the passengers, who were unhappy that they couldn’t get to their destination after the accidents with scammers?

- That’s a strange question. The passengers escaped uninjured, what can they complain about? That’s nonsense.

- So, none of your bus passengers has been injured in accidents?

- No, not a single passenger was injured.

- How do the scammers behave after the accidents, when they realize that they will obviously be found guilty of the accident?

- After the accident, nobody realizes that they will “obviously be found guilty”. It’s still a common misconception that those who hit from behind are always at fault. So, they behave arrogantly. Though later it’s funny to watch their painfully pathetic explanations in the office of the analysis group which investigates the accident. By the way, the freak from the last video considered himself right even after cops explained him the situation and he hired a lawyer.

- And how in general will you evaluate the behavior of Zelenograd motorists from the point of view of the bus driver? Do they give the right to a bus departing from the bus stop?

- What can I say? They usually behave in a rude manner. I often see how bus waits with the turn signal switched on for one-two minutes, and these “morons” still continue squeezing in. However, the situation is gradually improving. Also, due to my educational work.

Renifer91

2013-02-25, 01:43
Super sprawa, niech gość kontynuuje swoją dobrą robotę. Oby tylko nikomu nic się nie stało.

okar19

2013-02-25, 02:23
Powinien wpie**ol dostać, to żadna kara tylko tylko zwykłe sk***ysyństwo...