18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Nietypowy nagrobek

Centurion • 2011-04-05, 20:51
Niektórzy nawet po śmierci nie przestają się lansować ;)

Cytat:

In the Monach restaurant in the centre of Prague, the son of the keeper of Matejska Fair, the businessman Vaclav Kocka jr. was murdered on 9th October. It happened only a few hours after the leader of CSSD Jiri Paroubek baptized his new book, which translated title would be Czech Republic, Europe and the world by the Eyes of a Social Democrat.

When Paroubek left, the guests continued to party. The shooter Bohumir Duricko sat and drink a few drinks with Kocka. Afterwards, they started to quarrel, witnesses stated it was reportedly about who had more money with him at the moment. What happened after? Duricko claims Kocka attacked him, trying to punch him. As a consequence, he pulled out a weapon and shoot him three times. He would shoot him four times, but the projectile stayed blocked in the breech.

The family of Kocka was heart-broken, the father and keeper of Matejska Fair had to be transported to the hospital. Duricko later said he is afraid of vendetta. At least we know what people are among Paroubek’s friends. Paroubek later tries to disavow from the shooter, but its no use – he financed some CSSD campaigns.

za http://www.abcprague.com/2008/10/17/killing-shooter-at-paroubeks-book-party

marna

2011-04-05, 21:28
widać, że lubił aniołki :roll: koneser..

Gienek2

2011-04-06, 09:12
ten kocka to był jakiś lewy typ podobnie jak jego ojciec

szefooo

2011-04-06, 16:36
W konsekwencji, wyciągnął broń i zastrzelić go trzy razy. On zastrzelić go cztery razy, ale pocisk pozostał zablokowany w pośladkowych.

translator google i wszystko jasne

PrezesTegoBurdelu

2011-04-06, 23:14
i na ch*j komu taki szpan? ja przynajmniej jestem żywy

JesusDread

2011-04-06, 23:33
cygan na pewno nie przecież jest biały

neoneron

2011-04-09, 22:25
lans bans i orzeszki...

DarkRiser

2011-04-09, 23:36
Myślałem, że era słit foci na cmentarzu minęła. Ten posąg chyba tego nie słyszał.

snik0

2011-04-11, 11:40
od razu mi się nagrobek asbiego z 12 odcinka 2 sezonu californication przypomnial