18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Na ratunek czworonogom

ZjaranyZbyszek • 2015-09-30, 10:25
Opis autora:

I know the content is in spanish but i hope you can enjoy the wonderful transformation of my today beloved pet, Motas.
Here´s a little description of the video and what happened:
This all began back on July 13th 2015 in Ningbo, China. My sister Laura Díez​ was going to work and saw this poor little guy underneath a car trying to find a fresh spot away from the sunlight. She send us a video and the day after we went to rescue him. We spend about 40 minutes trying to spot him again and when we finally did we feed him some white rise, tuna and boiled chicken we made for him the night before. We manage to put him in a cage to take him to the vet. They checked him out to find any physical injure and fortunately he as ok, he just got a skin bacteria and some kind of fungos called mites. They gave him a bath and medicine, during 3 to 4 weeks we gave him oral medicine and a spray which cure him, now he is really happy and cute. It took us two months, love and of course money to get him back on his feet, but it worth it. Hope you share this video so many more people decide to help stray dogs (and cats). We can't change the world by adopting, but we can change their world, and little by little we can make the difference for a better place.

Goliard

2015-09-30, 11:24
"and some kind of fungos called mites." Od kiedy roztocza(i pochodne) klasyfikują się jako grzyby? :D Bardzo fajna psinka, aż klasykiem od Sapkowskiego polecę.

'-Ciekawe czy ta psina widziała kiedyś kośc?...
-Pewnie jak miała łapę złamaną.'