18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

But na twarz i piski

mateuszmatel • 2014-03-18, 22:41
Akcja z wczorajszej parady w Dublinie.

Pasikoniol

2014-03-19, 01:11
@prezeszdzich Uwaga! k***a drze morde jakby ją kroili, żeby nie było że nie ostrzegałem ;)

Kowalien

2014-03-19, 05:03
Drze p*zdę jakby mu ta głowa co najmniej wybuchła

kaelem

2014-03-19, 10:14
co to za baby? zamiast obciągnąć poszkodowanemu, drą czaszki

sandal007

2014-03-19, 10:27
"Man gets thumping kick to the head in disgusting St Patrick's Day attack
A video of a young man being savagely kicked unconscious in a brutal St Patrick's Day assault has gone viral.

Gardai are investigating after the disturbing footage of a vicious assault in Dublin city centre was posted on social networking sites on Tuesday evening.

Within hours it had gone viral along with a nationwide appeal to identify the attackers.

At least two men in tracksuits were caught on camera running into the road on Aston Quay and kicking a young man lying on the ground.

One of the boys kicked the helpless victim, thought to be from Brazil, in the head and ran off before the other booted him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

Terrified eyewitnesses looked on and screamed in horror as the savage assault played out in broad daylight.

And as soon as the attackers ran off, a number of bystanders - some draped in tricolours and wearing leprechaun hats - ran onto the road to help the lifeless victim.

Horrifically, the camera phone that filmed the assault picked up the sound of the kicks to the face.

One angry Facebook user who saw the video online fumed: "Absolutely disgusting! Made my stomach turn looking at this!

"Hard man attacking a defenceless man like that.

"On a day where we're all proud to be Irish and celebrating our culture & heritage and some little s**t degrades our nation with his vicious behaviour."

Another added: "I am horrified to think another human being could do this. Total and utter filth."

A garda spokesman confirmed detectives are investigating and "following a definite line of enquiry".

He added: "Officers in Pearse Street are investigating an affray on Aston Quay in the city and are appealing for anyone with information to contact us."

And now the young girl who posted the video online is living in fear, her pals have claimed.

It's believed the attackers were as young as 15.

Do you recognise the people in this video? Call gardai in Pearse St on 01 666 9000

"

KroQQQ

2014-03-19, 11:47
A tak swoją drogą to u nich też się kibole biją, czy to jakaś gra miejska z okazji parady?

szczur2000

2014-03-19, 13:20
pewnie jakiegoś polaczka okopali

s7r

2014-03-19, 13:33
Skopał leżącego.. Ale z niego kozak.

MWielebnowski

2014-03-19, 13:49
Jam mnie wnerwiają te piski tych bab już człowiek się w spokoju podelektować sytuacją nie może

panchamityle

2014-03-19, 14:14
But na ryj fajny, ale wypie**olka niebieskiego kozaka, który dobijał dobitego jest PRO!

kalnex12

2014-03-19, 14:38
Trzeba byc najwieksza p*zda na swiecie zeby bic kogos kto jest sam i jeszcze do tego lezy bezbronnie

Prze-moc

2014-03-19, 15:20
Frajer ! nie kopie sie leżącego !
chyba że:
leżący kopał ciebie leżącego
leżący ma nóż , broń
leżący to brudas , muziin lub inna deformacja ludzkości .

są k***a jakieś zasady do h*ja !

boob47

2014-03-19, 16:53
ta ciemna karnacja kopniętego, te ciemne włoski jego... przecie to ciapak :/

marson

2014-03-19, 17:01
Haah, kop fajny, ale i ten niebieski dostał buta w plecy, tak sam z siebie jednak się nie wypie**olił. Mianowicie od gościa który biegnie za nim w pomarańczowej kurtce (4-5 sek).

Fafik_599

2014-03-19, 17:26
Nie zauważyłem, że ciapak ale nawet jeśli to ciapak to j***ny dresik powinien mieć honor (u nich w słowniku nie ma takiego pojęcia ani w słowniku synonimów) i nie kopać leżącego.