18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Gdy nauka to tabu

freaky • 2018-09-09, 17:46
"Mądrze pan gada i chyba ma rację, dlatego muszę przerwać" :roll:

Halman

2018-09-09, 17:52
Gościu powiedział to co wszyscy wiedzą; przepięknie opaleni są słabi na umyśle... ale żeby być uczciwym wobec czarnych sprawiedliwie trzeba im przyznać że szybko biegają oraz zręcznie poruszają się po drzewach

Essent

2018-09-09, 18:09
Nic dodać nic ująć.Czarne marne szanse na to,że będą lepsi od małpy :kawa:

mygyry

2018-09-09, 19:19
To jest właśnie wolność słowa i poglądów, które ten pajac będzie promował w następnym show, ale jak przyszło się zderzyć z rzeczywistością i usłyszeć trochę faktów, to już be.
Gdyby ten facet zaczął mówić, że pary homoseksualne mają mniej dzieci to pewnie też by mu przerwał, bo by to zaburzało tęczową poprawność polityczną.

Karbit83

2018-09-09, 20:19
W takich już poj***nych czasach żyjemy ze poprawność polityczna jest ważniejsza od nauki i faktów.

ho...........zo

2018-09-09, 20:43
Chomiki w głowie blondyny przegrzały się już w pierwszych sekundach filmiku, przez resztę łeb jej się zrestartował i uruchomił w trybie awaryjnym.

botulum

2018-09-09, 20:52
@HAL9000/2

Bo jak mawiał klasyk, "jak ktoś nie ma w głowie, to ma w nogach".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2018-09-09, 20:53
Ta stacja to takie amerykańskie TVP INFO???

PhantomMask

2018-09-09, 20:53
hoszo napisał/a:

Chomiki w głowie blondyny przegrzały się już w pierwszych sekundach filmiku, przez resztę łeb jej się zrestartował i uruchomił w trybie awaryjnym.

Ta laska to zobrazowanie działania serwerów sadola :-D

freaky

2018-09-09, 20:55
Hranipex napisał/a:

Ta stacja to takie amerykańskie TVP INFO???

Raczej tvn24 - na usługach Żydów i lewackie pie**olenie 24 na dobę.

Heydash

2018-09-09, 21:21
Dobrze chłop gada! Coś jak Martin Luther King czy Barack Obama albo Nelson Mandela...

Egipt:
Imhotep fl. 2667–2611 BC, an Egyptian polymath
Euclid, a Greek mathematician active in Hellenistic Alexandria during the reign of Ptolemy I (323–283 BC).
Muhammad Abduh (1849–1905), an Egyptian jurist, religious scholar and liberal reformer, regarded as the founder of Islamic Modernism.
Abū Kāmil Sh*jā ibn Aslam
Sameera Moussa (1917–1952), an Egyptian nuclear scientist.
Al-Jahiz (781 – 868/869), an Afro-Arab scholar of East African descent.
Arius (AD ca. 250 or 256 – 336), a Christian priest from Alexandria, Egypt.
Al-Suyuti (c. 1445–1505 AD), an Egyptian writer, religious scholar, juristic expert and teacher.
Ahmed Zewail (1946-2016), Egyptian-American scientist, awarded the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

Tunezja:
Saint Cyprian (died September 14, 258), was bishop of Carthage and early Christian writer.
Tertullian (ca. 160 – ca. 220 A.D.), a Christian Berber author and writer of Christian Latin literature.

Algeria:
Augustine of Hippo (354 – 430), a Bishop of Hippo Regius and Romanized Berber philosopher and theologian.
Muhammad al-Maghili (died c. 1505), an Islamic scholar from Tlemcen in modern-day Algeria.

Maroko:
Rachid Yazami (1953-), French Moroccan scientist best known for his research on lithium ion batteries.

Kamerun:
Ibrahim Njoya, a Cameroonian king credited with developing a semi-syllabic Bamum script which evolved from the rudimentary pictographic script to a more advanced logo graphic script, which he later refined to the famous semi-syllabic script known to the world today.

Erytrea:
Haile Debas (b. 1937), an Eritrean who achieved national recognition as a gastrointestinal investigator and made original contributions to the physiology, biochemistry, and pathophysiology of gastrointestinal peptide hormones.

Etiopia:
Berhane Asfawa (b. 1954), Ethiopian paleontologist.
Giday WoldeGabriela (b. 1955), Ethiopian geologist.
Gebisa Ejeta (b. 1950), Ethiopian plant breeder and geneticist who won the 2009 World Food Prize.
Sossina M. Haile (b. 1966), professor of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering at the California Institute of Technology.
Mulugeta Bekele (b. 1947), Professor of Physics at Addis Ababa University.
Aklilu Lemma (1934-1997), Ethiopian physician and was co-awarded the 1989 Right Livelihood Award.
Dessalegn Rahmato (b. 1940), Ethiopia sociologist and was awarded the 1998 Prince Claus Award.
Legesse Wolde-Yohannes, Ethiopian horticultural scientist and was co-awarded the 1989 Right Livelihood Award.
Melaku Worede (b. 1936), Ethiopian horticultural scientist and was co-awarded the 1989 Right Livelihood Award.
Tewolde Berhan Gebre Egziabher (b. 1940), Ethiopian environmental scientist and the General Manager of the Environmental Protection Authority of Ethiopia. He was awarded the 2000 Right Livelihood Award and 2006 Champions of the Earth.

Kenia:
Wangari Maathai, (b. 1940), a Kenyan environmental and political activist who won the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize.
Thomas R. Odhiambo (1931–2003), a Kenyan entomologist and environmental activist.
Henry Odera Oruka, (b.1944), Kenyan philosopher known for Sage philosophy project started in the 1970s.

Mali:
Mohammed Bagayogo (1523–1593), an eminent scholar from Timbuktu, Mali.
Modibo Mohammed Al Kaburi a scholar, Cadi and Jurist, and university professor, from Timbuktu, Mali.
Cheick Modibo Diarra, (b. 1952), Malian-born aerospace engineer who contributed to several NASA missions such as Mars Path Finder, the Galileo spacecraft, and the Mars Observer.
Ahmad Baba (1556–1627), a medieval West African writer, scholar, and political provocateur.

Nigeria:
John Ogbu (1939–2003), a Nigerian-American anthropologist and university professor.
Seyi Oyesola, a Nigerian doctor, who co-invented hospital in a box.
Bisi Ezerioha, (b. 1972), a Nigerian engineer, racer and former pharmaceutical executive who has built some of the world's most powerful Honda and Porsche engines.

Senegal:
Cheikh Anta Diop (1923–1986), a Senegalese historian, anthropologist, physicist and politician.

RPA:
Thebe Medupe (b. 1973), a South African astrophysicist and founding director of Astronomy Africa.
Allan McLeod Cormack (1924–1998), a South African-born American physicist, who won the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
Aaron Klug, (b. 1926), a Lithuanian-born British chemist and biophysicist, who won the 1982 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. He moved to South Africa at the age of two and studied at the University of Witwatersrand and the University of Cape Town.
Sydney Brenner (b. 1927), a South African biologist, who won the 2002 Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine.
Christiaan Barnard (1922–2001), a South African cardiac surgeon, who performed the world's first successful human-to-human heart transplant.
Tshilidzi Marwala (b. 1971), a South African scientist and inventor.
Himla Soodyall, a South African human geneticist, known for genetic research into the peoples of sub-Saharan Africa.
Trefor Jenkins, a human geneticist from South Africa, noted for his work on DNA.
Andries Van Aarde professor of theology at University of Pretoria.
Azwinndini Muronga professor of physics and dean of science.

Sudan:
Mo Ibrahim, (b. 1946), a Sudanese-born British mobile communications entrepreneur and engineer.
Ali M. El-Agraa (1941-) economist.
Mohamed Osman Baloola (1981- ) biomedical engineer who works on diabetes monitoring
Mamoun Beheiry (1925 – 2002) economist, president of the African Development Bank and twice finance minister.
Nashwa Eassa (19??- ) nano-particle physicist
Ismail El Gizouli acting president of the IPCC
Mohamed H.A. Hassan (1947-) mathematician and physicist

Tanzania:
Felix A. Chami, an archaeologist and university professor from Tanzania.

Uganda:
Venansius Baryamureeba, a Ugandan professor of computer science and educationist.
Kwatsi Alibaruho, a Ugandan-American flight director at NASA.

To tak wybiórczo 'kopiuj, wklej' ale i tak lepiej się skupić na bezosobowym ogóle bo wtedy łatwiej jest powiedzieć jacy to ludzie są niewykształceni i o niskim ilorazie iq.

hombre06

2018-09-09, 21:43
Heydash napisał/a:

To tak wybiórczo 'kopiuj, wklej' ale i tak lepiej się skupić na bezosobowym ogóle bo wtedy łatwiej jest powiedzieć jacy to ludzie są niewykształceni i o niskim ilorazie iq.

Kolega Heydash to doskonały obraz tego co mówi bohater filmu. Nawet biały człowiek może być kretynem, ponieważ omówienie średniej nie mówi nic o konkretnej jednostce.

Ca...........on

2018-09-09, 23:55
Niemówienie o statystyce IQ jest obelżywe dla wszystkich Wielkich wybijających się ponad średnią. Nieważne czy czarnoskórych, czy białych, czy Azjatów.

SQRW3L_ponury

2018-09-10, 00:10
Opieranie sie już na wstępie na niedodefiniowanym pojęciu 'IQ' to absurd bo nie ma czegoś takiego jak powszechnie zdefiniowany i przez wszystkich uznawany naukowy 'kanon IQ' - jednym słowem facet pie**oli nienaukowe kocopały - stety czy niestety nauka nie znajduje róznic miedzy potencjalnymi mozliwosciami mózgu przecietnego gruzojada z syrii i sebixa z polski czy hamburgera ze stanów - najważniejszey jest proces wychowania edukacji i socjalizacji - wiec całe to pitolenie o róznicach rasowych w potencjale umysłowym to brednie niedoedukowaneych cwaniaków... masaj czy inny pigmej wychowany od nieomowlaka przez małzenstwo oksfordzkich profesorów bedzie niedoróznialny w testach IQ od ich genetycznego potomstwa...

Inna sprawa jak wyglada rozkład statystyczny 'wiedzy' - szczególnie tej użytecznej w dzisiejszym swiecie - w podziale na kontynenty - i tu czarno na białym 8-) widać ze z mieszkancami afryki jest coś mocno nie halo jesli chodzi o organizacje społeczenstwa a co za tym idzie edukacji (i całej reszty zwanej cywilizacją) co odpowiada za ch*jowe wyniki w testach IQ które jak już pisałem wcale nie muszą swiadczyć o potencjale intelektualnym przcietnego bambo. HOWGH.