18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Windykatora poniosło...

~DMT • 2020-03-21, 09:11
Według źródła, dług przeszedł na rodzinę..

prohowks

2020-03-21, 12:58
już chyba lepiej było wyskoczyć niż dać się dźgać

Azzurri

2020-03-21, 13:35
Macie oryginalny opis zdarzenia.

In Ireland, a guy nicknamed “Pigeon” is a slasher for hire, who will stab or disfigure anyone with a knife for the right amount of money. In this video, he stabs a young drug addict for presumed non payment. Best Gore member @trey99 explains:

So this guy Pigeon, he is paid to stab people or to scar them depending on what they have done, or what the person paying him wants to happen. In this video, Dan O’Leary, the guy getting stabbed has been targeted by pigeon who was paid by (no name).

Dan O’Leary is a local drug addict, and you can already tell, drug addicts usually owe money and are made an example of. On this occasion, Dan O’Leary did not deserve this.

Pigeon, as we know him, is a mad man and all you need to do is pay him enough and he will stab anybody you want him to, no matter what they have done. The guy has since died.

silwerbalk

2020-03-21, 15:22
Azzurri napisał/a:

Macie oryginalny opis zdarzenia.
In Ireland, a guy nicknamed “Pigeon” is a slasher for hire, who will stab or disfigure anyone with a knife for the right amount of money. In this video, he stabs a young drug addict for presumed non payment. Best Gore member @trey99 explains:
So this guy Pigeon, he is paid to stab people or to scar them depending on what they have done, or what the person paying him wants to happen. In this video, Dan O’Leary, the guy getting stabbed has been targeted by pigeon who was paid by (no name).
Dan O’Leary is a local drug addict, and you can already tell, drug addicts usually owe money and are made an example of. On this occasion, Dan O’Leary did not deserve this.
Pigeon, as we know him, is a mad man and all you need to do is pay him enough and he will stab anybody you want him to, no matter what they have done. The guy has since died.

j***ć nożowników....

:evil:

WhiteForce

2020-03-21, 15:46
Pewnie gołąb juz gr*cha pod celą i prawdopodobnie przez najblizsze 15 lat nikogo na wolności z hajs nie dźgnie..

Ja...........07

2020-03-21, 15:55
W Irlandii facet o pseudonimie „Gołąb” jest najemnikiem do wynajęcia, który dźgnie lub oszpeci nożem za odpowiednią kwotę. W tym filmie dźga młodego uzależnionego od narkotyków za domniemane niepłacenie. Najlepszy członek Gore @ trey99 wyjaśnia:
Więc ten facet, gołąb, otrzymuje zapłatę za dźganie ludzi lub bliznowanie ich w zależności od tego, co zrobili lub od tego, co osoba płacąca mu chce się wydarzyć. W tym filmie, Dan O’Leary, facet, który został dźgnięty, został zaatakowany przez gołębia, któremu zapłacono (bez imienia).
Dan O’Leary jest lokalnym narkomanem i już można powiedzieć, że narkomani zwykle są winni pieniądze i są tego przykładem. Z tej okazji Dan O’Leary nie zasłużył na to.
Gołąb, jak go znamy, jest szalonym człowiekiem i wszystko, co musisz zrobić, to zapłacić mu wystarczająco dużo, a on dźgnie każdego, kogo chcesz, bez względu na to, co zrobili. Od tamtej pory facet zmarł.

~DMT

2020-03-21, 15:58
silwerbalk napisał/a:

j***ć nożowników....

Oczywiście maczetami.... :amused:

Kto wie, ten wie... ;)