18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Gloryfikowane polskie pierdolenie

BoomShakaLaka • 2013-09-27, 11:49
czyli prosto wytłumaczony fenomen słowa "pie**olić" dla ludzi anglojęzycznych

Stefanesko

2013-09-27, 12:11
Piwko, zapie**alaj na główną :)

BongMan

2013-09-27, 12:17
Haha ten rysunek najlepszy :D Wszystko jasno i rzeczowo wyjaśnia.

xts

2013-09-27, 12:37

Extremely Hard: The hardest language to learn is: Polish – Seven cases, Seven genders and very difficult pronunciation. The average English speaker is fluent in their language at the age of 12, in contrast, the average Polish speaker is fluent in their language after age of 16.
Very Hard: Finnish, Hungarian, and Estonian – The Ugric languages are hard because of the countless noun cases. However, the cases are more like English prepositions added to the end of the root word. However, anyone arguing Asian languages like Korean trump Uralic languages in complexity, really needs to hit the books and do more research.
Simply Arduous: Ukrainian and Russian – Second language learners wrongly assume because these languages use a different script (Cyrillic) that it out ranks Polish. This is not objective, as an alphabet is only lets say 26 letters. It is really the pronunciation and how societies use the language that influences ranking. Ukrainian and Russian complex grammar and different alphabet, but easier pronunciation. (the Poles use a modified Latin alphabet which does not have a neat orthography fit to the sounds of their language). Slavic languages have sophisticated case and gender systems, also something that approximates a complex tense system with aspects of time-verb relationships.
Challenging contender jockey for position: Arabic - Three baby cases which are like a walk in the park compared to the above, but the unusual pronunciation and flow of the language makes study laborious and requires cognitive diligence if you want to speak it.
Fairly Hard: Chinese and Japanese - No cases, no genders, no tenses, no verb changes, short words, very easy grammar, however, writing is hard. But to speak it is very easy. Also intonations make it harder, but certainly not harder than Polish pronunciation. I know a Chinese language teacher in NYC that has even authored an the authoritative book on modern Mandarin says people pick up Chinese very easy. This same teacher, if multilingual yet could not learn Polish. I am learning some Chinese, it is not the hardest language maybe even one of the easiest language to learn. Despite prideful proclamations of armchair linguists, to verbalizes Asian languages in general are not top ranked by any measure. Try to learn some Chinese and Polish your self and you will see which is the hardest language.
Average: French - lots of tenses, but not used and moderate grammar. German-only four cases and like five exceptions, everything is logical, of course.
Easy: Spanish and Italian - People I know pick these up no problem, even accountants and technical people rather than humanistic language people.
Basic to hard: English, no cases or gender, you hear it everywhere, spelling can be hard and British tenses you can use the simple and continues tense instead of the perfect tenses and you will speak American English. English at the basic level is easy but to speak it like a native it’s hard because of the dynamic idiomatic nature.

Psilocke

2013-09-27, 13:35
Jak ja lubię czytać jak ktoś na świecie próbuje tłumaczyć język polski na coś zrozumiałego dla baranów. ch*ja wyjdzie ale ile zabawy przy próbowaniu.

Harlem

2013-09-27, 15:59
xts napisał/a:

Extremely Hard: The hardest language to learn is: Polish – Seven cases, Seven genders and very difficult pronunciation.

Przypie**olę :-) się do "Seven genders". W polskim są 3 rodzajniki, nie siedem. Ewentualnie można wliczyć 3 podrodzaje rodzaju męskiego (rodzaj męski osobowy, rodzaj męski żywotny nieosobowy, rodzaj męski nieżywotny) w liczbie pojedynczej oraz rodzaj męskoosobowy i niemęskoosobowy w liczbie mnogiej, ale czy od razu można napisać, że w języku polskim jest 7 rodzajników?

Z resztą, z tą trudnością języków to jest różnie, bo, moim zdaniem, zależne jest to od tego, jaki jest twój język ojczysty. Jasnym jest, że będąc Polakiem łatwiej nauczysz się języków słowiańskich jak czeski, ale będąc Chinolem czy Hiszpanem już będzie ci trudniej.

Stalovy

2013-09-29, 21:10

Gdzieś to już widziałem :)

Parówka

2013-09-29, 21:25
A pie**olnę Ci piwko.

kroplowa

2013-09-29, 21:52
Chyba ich popie**oliło..

mazin

2013-09-30, 00:01
Harlem napisał/a:

Przypie**olę :-) się do "Seven genders". W polskim są 3 rodzajniki, nie siedem. Ewentualnie można wliczyć 3 podrodzaje rodzaju męskiego (rodzaj męski osobowy, rodzaj męski żywotny nieosobowy, rodzaj męski nieżywotny) w liczbie pojedynczej oraz rodzaj męskoosobowy i niemęskoosobowy w liczbie mnogiej, ale czy od razu można napisać, że w języku polskim jest 7 rodzajników?

No i całkiem niesłusznie się przypie**oliłeś, bowiem angielski "gender" to rodzaj, nie rodzajnik. W oryginale mowa o rodzajach, nie rodzajnikach (w polskim rodzajniki nie występują).

A rodzajów mamy siedem:
1. nijaki
2. żeński
3. męskoosobowy (pojedynczy)
4. męskożywotny
5. męskonieżywotny
6. męskoosobowy (mnogi)
7. niemęskoosobowy

I tak, gramatyka polska wyróżnia siedem (w tym, rzeczywiście męskie pojedyncze to podrodzaje) - ale to osobne gramatyczne byty, rządzące się własnymi prawami - obcokrajowiec naprawdę ma problem z nauczeniem się ich. A musi się nauczyć siedmiu i je rozróżniać, nie wystarczy nauczenie się pięciu.

Miziou

2013-09-30, 10:49
Jako anglista (tak k***a, chwalę się) stwierdzam, że nie ma nic przyjemniejszego niż oficjalny tekst w obcym języku na temat naszych przekleństw - ubawiłem się setnie - piwko. Jak dla mnie bomba :D

A tekst o trudności polskiego z wykopu jest merytorycznie słaby i rozpie**alają go już w samych blogowych komentarzach.

kaer

2013-09-30, 14:51

LMAO