18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Wpadnięcie z impetem na przystanek

fantastico • 2017-05-09, 00:21
Więcej info w spoilerze

spoiler

PolaczekRR

2017-05-09, 00:32
Widze że chcesz opisami podbić szerszą międzynarodową publikę, szanuje

EngineerLv0

2017-05-09, 02:04
A niechaj narodowie wżdy postronni znają, że Sadole nie gęsi i Wieszcza swego mają. fantastico - wielka prośba : napisz to po swojemu :D

kalijanek

2017-05-09, 05:23
ło panie ale mu się musiało gorąco zrobić

Essent

2017-05-10, 22:15
EngineerLv0 napisał/a:

A niechaj narodowie wżdy postronni znają, że Sadole nie gęsi i Wieszcza swego mają. fantastico - wielka prośba : napisz to po swojemu :D

Za prawdę powiadam wam drodzy sadole,że ten koles robi z was idiotów.zamiast dać OPIS filmiku,dał link tam,gdzie przeczytacie wszystko o zaistniałej sytuacji.Czyli wszystko po angielsku.Nie wszyscy mogą się znać na języku,ale On wybrał łatwą ścieżkę i oto napie**ala na sadolu tematami z dupy wziętymi :idzwch*j:

KorkyTaczer

2017-05-11, 00:51
k***a juz wole po polsku. Zlituj sie

PixLord

2017-05-11, 00:51
Zaskoczony byłem kierunkiem auta siejącego zniszczenie. Zazwyczaj wyjeżdżają zza obiektywu. :D

KorkyTaczer

2017-05-11, 00:53
ale tez moga byc w spojlerku :ok:

mazga50

2017-05-12, 03:35
fantastico napisał/a:

Więcej info w spoilerze

van red went into the signs and a bus stop soi Ladprao 97 Injury 4, including people who stood waiting for the bus 1 of the last driver van red death and then when the time of 0700 on May 8. The PC Tanyaburi Pathumthani 12130 Fax: 0-2958-0198, ส capacity of the women and children, vice,(investigation) pine. Chokchai accident report main interests Flip face down on the foot spa area path soi Ladprao 97 Road, Ladprao Road and The Wang Thonglang, Bangkok. After receiving notification is to check with the call and volunteer ambulance of the page in Laos. The Run-in the street of the Ladprao soi indent Ladprao 97 found a passenger car care ห Honda Civic Model 5. The door with suitable forcing red color of the registration 5 km 352 Bangkok turn condition on its front to back to the electricity pylons the official to help accelerate the injured jam inside the know the name of the pass you the freedom to travel through the Prachuap Khiri Khan 25 years of Urai Russ, 20 years sitting beside the driver injuries. In addition, the injury is a foot 2 users know the name of the collaboration of the age of 54 years and of all their soul loved ส age 54 years. The Official accelerate delivery for treatment at the Ladprao profile. PC Tanyaburi Pathumthani 12130 Fax: 0-2958-0198, ส revealed that an investigation of the witness to see the event that the car is driving the speed on the road Ladprao left lane top prior to the area by the Ladprao 97. Suddenly a primary first year, Ft bath sweep potted clinical page to nurture and sleek, pedestrians and 2 others were injured. However, it is currently not possible to ask the driver because the serious injury by not inform the accused person must wait for the wounded man for treatment before and will check the camera to find the following facts in the online world has published a clip minutes car, main interests focus, Ft spa path which a car is driving at high speed and cause an accident injured. It also in the video clip is also found that there was a man sitting in the vicinity

ej no, nie rób nam tego. gdzie opis?

OxY

2017-05-13, 02:02
od 0:20,
służę opisem
Dwaj 54 latkowie na przystanku zostali strąceni przez 25 letniego ruska w Bangkoku, który jechał z żoną i dzieckiem. Auto na filmie przez chwilę było czerwone a potem już tylko rozj***ne. Tłumaczone 'krajowym' tłumaczem pod Żabką z tajskiego na ruski, potem ukraiński a następnie litewski i dopiero Polski.