18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

Rusek na quadzie

~Velture • 2019-09-19, 11:03
U nich to tam nieważne co się dzieje to i tak jest ok :ok:

McQurwa

2019-09-19, 11:07
Ale go sponiewierało, to alkohol nowej generacji z dopalaczmi

BigCohones

2019-09-19, 11:45
Chyba: Rusek się "kładzie"

Hannibalndm

2019-09-19, 11:48
Ależ on epicko wyk***ił glebe hahaha :!:

jakis1typek

2019-09-19, 12:30
Przynajmniej mu nikt piwa nie musiał trzymać jak udowadniał że on da radę

Xumme

2019-09-19, 12:42
Ty k***a quada widziałes kiedys....

LuzaQ

2019-09-19, 12:49
Xumme napisał/a:

Ty k***a quada widziałes kiedys....

trajka, quad. tak samo smieszne

skandal

2019-09-19, 13:01
Parafrazując kolegę powyżej, pytanie do autora tematu.

Ty słyszałeś kiedyś ruski język ?

Gerwazy Waligóra

2019-09-19, 13:13
Rusek wyglądajacy na jankesa z amerykanskim sprzetem i z kolega z poza kadru mowiącym do niego po angielsku z poludniowym akcentem.

Tak, Rusekm zdecydowanie Januszu.

Rejti

2019-09-19, 13:44
McQurwa napisał/a:

Ale go sponiewierało, to alkohol nowej generacji z dopalaczmi

Co prawda na filmiku anglosasi a nie ruscy, ale w spelunach ruskich bardzo popularne jest serwowanie piwa z "dodatkiem". Oprócz kufla piwa dostajesz saszetkę zawierającą jakiś (nie wiem jaki dokładnie) pestycyd, który zażywasz przed wypiciem. Podtruwasz się i tolerancja na alkohol zjeżdża ci do zera, więc napie**alasz się dosłownie jednym piwem. Nie wiem, jaki to ma wpływ na wątrobę i nerki.

Anonimowyja

2019-09-19, 20:21
Trójkołowy ATV, ikona lat '60 '70 i '80. Znane z wyjątkowo ch*jowej wywrotności obecnie wyparte przez czterokołowce.
Cytat:

Production of three-wheelers ceased in 1987 due to safety concerns:[4] three-wheelers were more unstable than four-wheelers (although accidents are equally severe in both classes).[5] The duration of the voluntary cease of production (manufacturers were not required to halt production but agreed to it) lasted 10-years and thus since 1997, manufacturers were free to once again manufacture and market three-wheelers. A ban on sales of new or used three-wheelers and a recall of all remaining three-wheelers has been proposed by the American Academy of Pediatrics.[6] However, it was determined in a CPSC study that three-wheelers are no more dangerous than other ATVs. Because of the cessation of production, it is still widely assumed that the machines are unregistrable, uninsurable, and even illegal, even though there are no such official limits.[citation needed]

These safety issues with three-wheel ATVs caused all ATV manufacturers to upgrade to four-wheel models in the late 1980s, and three-wheel models ended production in 1988, due to consent decrees between the major manufacturers and the Consumer Product Safety Commission—the result of legal battles over safety issues among consumer groups, the manufacturers and CPSC. The lighter weight of the three-wheel models made them popular with expert riders. Cornering is more challenging than with a four-wheeled machine because leaning into the turn is even more important, to counterbalance the weight and keep the machine stable. Operators may roll over if caution isn't used at high speeds. The front end of three-wheelers obviously has a single wheel, making it lighter, and flipping backwards is a potential hazard, especially when climbing hills. Rollovers may also occur when traveling down a very steep incline. However, in most terrain with the proper riding technique and safety gear, accidents are not an issue. Three-wheelers take more time to learn to ride properly than other machines and require a different style that others as well; such as leaning to the inside of the turn and steering with the throttle. The key is to break traction with the rear tires and "power slide". The consent decrees expired in 1997, allowing manufacturers to, once again, make and market three-wheel models, though there are none marketed today. Recently, the CPSC has succeeded in finally banning importation of three-wheeled ATVs with attachments to bill HR4040. Many believe this is in response to Chinese manufacturers trying to import three-wheeled ATVs. The Japanese manufacturers were also behind this legislation, as they have been held responsible for years to provide ATV Safety training and to apply special labels and safety equipment to their ATVs while Chinese manufacturers did not. Three-wheelers can still be continued to be built and sold by American manufacturers if any chose to build them.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-terrain_vehicle

aronio

2019-09-19, 22:12
ani k***a quad ani k***a rusek

~Velture

2019-09-19, 22:24
aronio napisał/a:

ani k***a quad ani k***a rusek

Całe szczęście, że nie widziałeś tematu z filmikiem o bmw wyprzedzającym tramwaj na prostej bo byś k***a zgłupiał do końca.

Hannibalndm

2019-09-20, 02:05
Katie napisał/a:

Co prawda na filmiku anglosasi a nie ruscy, ale w spelunach ruskich bardzo popularne jest serwowanie piwa z "dodatkiem". Oprócz kufla piwa dostajesz saszetkę zawierającą jakiś (nie wiem jaki dokładnie) pestycyd, który zażywasz przed wypiciem. Podtruwasz się i tolerancja na alkohol zjeżdża ci do zera, więc napie**alasz się dosłownie jednym piwem. Nie wiem, jaki to ma wpływ na wątrobę i nerki.

Piwo z psikiem albo jak w moich rejonach walili "pampe".

loda_szmato

2019-09-20, 12:19
Velture, to tak jakbyś MONOcykl nazwał rowerem...
Coś mi się wydaje, że gdy wstawiałeś ten materiał, to byłeś w podobnym stanie co ten "ruski" :P

Jak już wytrzeźwiejesz, to postaraj się na przyszłość zapamiętać : nie żaden QUAD (wywodzące się od CZTERY) tylko TRAJKA, TRYCYKL (ale to bardziej określenie dla pedałów, w sensie napędzanych gejostwem, tzn pedalarzami), albo po prostu - zmotoryzowany trójkołowiec.