18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
topic

SirMajkel

2016-12-11, 10:19
ciekawe ile kary zapłacili za to, że wyj***ło potem pół plaży.

saves

2016-12-11, 13:13
Maharlebongonanaeeeananibongo sinianła.

vass

2016-12-11, 13:15
Odj***li katastrofę ekologiczną, żeby sobie na desce pośmigać.

Pu...........le

2016-12-11, 21:27
Zajawka spoko, ale trzeba być naprawde pok***ieńcem, żeby "uśmiercić" wyspę dla takiego czegoś.

Rudinxon

2016-12-11, 22:37
Nie ma to jak rozj***ć plażę. Brawo.

Eramod

2016-12-11, 23:38
chyba sobie nie zdawali sprawy ze rozjebia plaże

Owsikowy

2016-12-11, 23:51
@parę razy up: Przeczytajcie sobie opis, zanim zaczniecie pie**olić od rzeczy. Nawet go wam tutaj przekleję.
Autorka napisał/a:

Waimea River Break, North Shore, Oahu
BEFORE PEOPLE START MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, I'D LIKE YOU TO TAKE A SECOND TO THINK ABOUT WHERE ALL RIVERS LEAD. Here's a hint - (into the ocean!)
When the waimea river fills up to capacity it breaks through the sand and flows into the ocean. It starts with a trickle then turns into a raging river. Once the water is finished flowing, the waves from the ocean build up the sand again and block the river from flowing into the ocean.

drakkarrudy

2016-12-12, 17:22
Aż przypomniało mi się, jak za dzieciaka się na różnych plażach robiło przeróżne zatoczki, cyple. Prawie to samo, tylko dla starszych 'dzieci'. :D

padi666

2016-12-12, 22:39
To musi być fejk. Czarny pracuje ;)

Du...........77

2016-12-13, 01:48
Owsikowy napisał/a:

@parę razy up: Przeczytajcie sobie opis, zanim zaczniecie pie**olić od rzeczy. Nawet go wam tutaj przekleję.

I'm a hydrologist and here's my 2 cents. Rivers take a natural path, and these idiots changed its path. The quantity that is leaving the river from two outlets now is more than the natural equilibrium had balanced for. This impacts flow, increases velocity upstream and reduces habitat for macroinvertebrates. It is a small sand bank and in storm surges it would be likely that there would be some erosion, but it is also as equally likely that that wouldn't have happened, as it would take the past of least resistance (i.e. it's previous path). The amount of sediment that you just sent out to see will impact waves, rips and offshore bars, and may make it more/less safe for swimming, but would certainly have impacted the marine life offshore due to increased sediment in their gills. Think before you do dumb shit.

Owsikowy

2016-12-13, 03:48
Duke77,

- Will the sand keep on eroding until there is no longer a beach?
- No because with the waves continually crashing on the beach sand will get deposited and another barrier will be made for us to break down next year! Lol this is a river that has flooded due to rainfall and all that good stuff that we need in california LOLOL but it will eventually drain its self to normal water capacity if un bothered what they are doing here is just speeding up the process of that so yea the beach isnt going to disappear now because of this once the water level has gone back down to normal the sand will slowly and gradually build back up

Howie

2016-12-13, 18:59
Cytat:

ciekawe ile kary zapłacili za to, że wyj***ło potem pół plaży.

To jest Honolulu więc mogli mieć wyj***ne w to, że rozj***li plażę. Będzie duży przypływ i zrobi znowu to samo

Pu...........le

2016-12-20, 19:18
W sumie kiedyś ta sama akcja była, ale z jeziorem, a nie rzeką. Myślałem że to to. Cóż widocznie błędy w matrixie się pojawiają i zapętlają się dane, które zostały nadpisane.